Natural air purifier
It is an innovative patented system (patent pending) for the natural air purification for indoor environments integrated into your furniture. In this system the plant is separated from its purely ornamental role becoming also an object of service, enhancing its natural purification properties thanks to the presence of a technological heart.
The Itair system is based on the phytoremediation principle, a “green” technology that uses plants to mitigate pollutants from soil, water and the air. In the Itair system, the plant becomes a real filter, thanks to microorganisms in its roots, it can actively metabolize toxic agents that are present in the air, for example the VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds). Thanks to a forced mechanical ventilation, the system increases the air flux in the roots of the plant and it increases its effectiveness exponentially.
An integrated and smart air regeneration system, able to connect via Wi-Fi to common devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.) through a dedicated application. ITair guarantees a user experience in real time; through the App the user is able to:
– Monitor the real presence of pollutants in the air that is being breathed;
– Program the switching on and off depending on the level of pollutants detected or at the user’s discretion;
– Monitor the level of temperature and humidity, fundamental parameters in order to guarantee good environmental comfort.
The Itair technology has been licensed by Laboratori Fabrici srls, creators of Clairy, which has been scientifically tested that have proved its effectiveness.
Scientific validation has been performed by LINV, International Laboratory for Plant Neurobiology (www.linv.org), and PNAT, spin-off of the Università di Firenze (www.pnat.net), two of the most worldwide recognized laboratories on plant studies.e Agency).
Below is a list of twenty-one plants that we recommend for use in our Itair, the natural air purifier. The selection comes from a study carried out by NASA, in the search for the use of plants for the elimination of air pollution. The plants listed below are mainly indicated by root mass and resilience, however the phyto-purification process is intrinsic to all the plants.
1. Sansevieria Trifasciata – Variagated Snake Plant
2. Spathiphyllum “Mauna Loa” – Peace Lily
3. Anthurium Andraeanum – Flamingo Lily
4. Aglaonema Modestum – Chinese Evergreen
5. Nephrolepis exaltata – Boston Fern
6. Nephrolepis obliterata – Kimberley Queen Fern
7. Aloe Vera
8. Ficus benjamina – Weeping Fig
9. Dracaena Marginata – Red-Edged Dracaena
10. Epipremnum aureum – Devil’s Ivy
11. Liriope spicata – Lilyturf
12. Hedera helix – English Ivy
13. Dracaena fragrans “Massangeana” – Cornstalk Dracaena
14. Gerbera Jamesonii – Barberton Daisy
15. Rhapis excelsa – Broadleaf Lady Palm
16. Chlorophytum comosum – Spider Plant
17. Phoenix robelenii – Dwarf Date Palm
18. Chamaedorea seifrizii – Bamboo Palm
19. Philodendrum Cordatum – Heartleaf Philodendron
20. Dieffenbachia – Dumb Cane
21. Ficus elastica – Rubber Plant